Father's help MCQ Quizzes 1

Father's help Question & Answer



  • Read the passage and answer  the questions given  below

Lying  in  bed , Swami  realized  with  a shudder that it was Monday morning. It  looked as though only a moment ago it was Friday. Already  Monday was  here. He hopped he didn’t have to go to school.

              At  nine o’clock , Swaminathan wailed, “I have a headache.”            Mother generally  suggested that  Swami  might  stay at home. At  9.30 , when  he ought to have been in the  school  prayer hall, Swami was lying on the bench in Mother’s  room.      Father  asked , “Have  you no school  today?”                    “Headache , “ Swami  replied.  

              “Nonsense ! Dress  up and  go.”        “Headache!”      “Loaf about  less  on  Sundays and you will be without a headache on Monday.” Swami  knew how strict his  father could be. So  he changed his tactics. “I can’t go so late to the class.”           “You’ll have to. It is your  own fault.”        “What will the teacher think if  I go o late?”        “Tell him you had a headache and so are late.”        “He will scold me if I say so.”                “Will he ? Let us see. What is his  name? “                  

“Samuel.”         “Does  he  always  scold the students?”      “He is a very  angry  man. He is  especially angry  with boys  who  come in late. I wouldn’t  like  to go late to Samuel’s  class.”       “If  he  is so angry ,why not  tell your  headmaster about  it ?”     “They  say  even the  headmaster is  afraid  of him.”   

Father's Help Question Answer

       Father's Help class 10

    Father's Help

  • Give The Correct Alternative:

Quiz on GK for West Bengal Police. Test Your Knowledge

To Start the Online Quiz , Please Click the Button Below.


you'll have 60 second to answer each question.

Time's Up
score:

Quiz Result

Total Questions:

Attempt:

Correct:

Wrong:

Percentage:

telegram Join Our Telegram Group

Join Our Another Website

Post a Comment

0 Comments