Father's Help True & False Unit-1

Father's Help True & False


Father's Help True & False

True & False Father's Help 

Father's Help True & False Questions Answer

Lying  in  bed,  Swami  realized  with  a  shudder  that  it  was  Monday  morning.  It  looked  as  though  only  a  moment  ago  it  was  Friday.  Already  Monday  was  here.  He  hoped  he  didn’t  have  to  go  to  school.

At  nine  o’ clock,  Swaminathan  wailed, “I have  a  headache.”

Mother  generously  suggested  that  Swami  might  stay  at  home.  At  9.30,  when  he  ought  to  have  been  in  the  school  prayer  hall,  Swami  was  lying  on  the  bench  in  Mother’s  room.

Father  asked  him, “Have  you  no  school  today?”

“Headache.”  Swami  replied.

“Nonsense!  Dress  up  and  go.”

“Headache!”

Loaf  about  less  on  Sundays  and  you  will  be  without  a  headache  on  Monday.”

Swami  knew  how  strict  his  father  could  be.  So  he  changed  his  tactics.  “I  can’t  go  so  late  to  the  class.”

“You’ll  have   to.  It  is  your  own  fault.”

“What  will  the  teacher  think  if  I  go  so  late?”

“Tell  him  you  had  a  headache  and  so  are  late.”

“He  will  scold  me  if  I  say  so.”

“Will  he?  Let  us  see.  What  is  his name?”

“Samuel.”

“Does  he  always  scold  the  students?”

“He  is  very  angry man.  He  is  especially  angry  with  boys  who  come  in  late. I  wouldn’t  like  to  go  late  to  Samuel’s  class.”

“If  he  is  so  angry,  why  not tell  your  headmaster  about  it?” 

“They  say  that  even  the  Headmaster  is  afraid  of  him.”


Quiz on Correct Spelling Quizzes . Test Your Knowledge

To Start the Online Quiz , Please Click the Button Below.


you'll have 120 second to answer each question.

Time's Up
score:

Quiz Result

Total Questions:

Attempt:

Correct:

Wrong:

Percentage:

telegram Join Our Telegram Group

Join Our Another Website

Post a Comment

0 Comments